6.08.2008

...day one

Saturday, March 8, 2008

We left Jackson at 12:40 pm en route to Atlanta. Atlanta proved to be quite an adventure. We had several gate changes throughout our layover, and once Delta finally settled on a gate number we made our way there to sit and regroup. I was a bit nervous I would be claustrophobic on the long flight so about 30 minutes before we were to depart, I took a couple of dramamine to make me sleep through the flight. As soon as I swallowed those pills, an announcement was made that they couldn't find our pilot, and would have to bring another one in. They didn't know how long that would take. Whoops. I was sure to be a drooling mess getting on the plane!! My first dork moment of the trip. ha! Our flight left an hour late, but we still arrived in Dublin 5 minutes early!





Sunrise somewhere over the Atlantic. Isn't it beautiful?

40 shades of green!

2 comments:

jeanne said...

Oh those Irish eyes are smiling. Stunning!!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't leave a post on day three but the picture of the bench sitting by the tree line really caught my attention. I think a person could bring so much to that shot depending on their mood and place in life. Today I'm feeling alone so it spoke to me that way but on a good day I think it would look like a bench just waiting for two people to come sit and share their stories together.

And btw, I'm sad that I had to read on Jeanne's blog that your pictures were up! sniff sniff ;)

Michelle
mmskrmooney